Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a CPA in the
Bay City area. This is a great opportunity for someone
looking to join a company that has been open and
successfully running business since 1973. This position
is full time, with the potential to be hired permanently
(typically after a 90 day probationary period).
The ideal candidate will possess the following
experience and education:
Accountant (CPA) position at an accounting firm
- CPA or Accounting Degree required
- Two to Five years experience in a Certified Public
a diverse set of industries
- Previous experience preparing financial statements for
manner with regards to industry standards and general
- Must be able to present financial data in professional
OCBOA prepared statements
- MUST be familiar and have experience with GAAP and
newly developed industry standards
- Must continuously stay updated with changes to and
Only those that possess all of the qualifications,
education, and experience will be contacted for an
interview. Kelly Services offers a range of perks to our
employees. Such perks include employee discounts, paid
holidays, a service bonus plan, cafeteria style benefit
plans, and much more!
Thank you for your interest in working with Kelly
Services. We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Code : 83728
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Kelly Services - 2 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...