This is a great opportunity for someone interested in broadening their Human Resources skills. Must be detail oriented and analytical. Provide administrative support to Human Resources and Legal functions to include Payroll processing, Benefits support and HRIS.
• Make contact with department managers as needed after verifying raises against lists of transfers, promotions, recent increases, and other updates and changes and adjustments. Collect, organize, and maintain up to date information on company-wide incentive plans. Bi-monthly payroll data-entry support.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
• Provide administrative support and acts as central point of contact for: Medical Benefits, 401(k) and FMLA
HRIS ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
• Provide HRIS (ADP), and HR reporting data-entry and maintenance support. This position is responsible for assisting with (bonuses, budget, and benefit updates, etc.) relative to HRIS accuracy.
• 3-5 years HR experience
• Detail oriented, organized, multi-taker with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with extreme professionalism and discretion.