Client facing role to lead the technical aspects of IBM Smarter Commerce solution portfolio selling. The candidate will be responsible for providing pre-sales expertise to the Industry Solutions team within IBM Software Group.
- Understand business challenges and desired outcome from the client perspective.
- Articulate IBM Smarter Commerce solution with clear alignment to client aspirations.
- Build solutions by leveraging IBM Smarter Commerce portfolio and other IBM/3rd party components. Ability to work with clients, system Integration partners.
- Being able to make use of various communication tools (presentations, emails, demo etc) to convey the solutions to the client. Must have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Be able to perform hands-on work on a PoC by documenting clear success criteria and delivering it.
- Be able to lead response to RFP/RFI.
- Be able to develop quality solutions by making use of solution design methodologies.
- Understanding of software solutions quality assurance aspects.
- Ability to work remotely with SMEs located around the world.
- Attention to detail and the ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding on Online Retail solutions.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise on WebSphere Commerce (or similar solution).
- Understanding of Sterling CPQ, Sterling Order Management, Sterling Warehouse Management solutions.
- Understanding of Social Media integration, Web Analytics and Digital Marketing.
- Broad technical grasp of multiple solution areas will be an advantage – ESB, Data Stores, Portals, Business Analytics, J2EE Application Servers etc.
- Understanding of various HW platforms and concepts of infrastructure design.
- Awareness of Cloud Computing concepts (primarily SaaS).
- Awareness of competitive solution offerings.
This role will require the candidate to draw from his/her relevant experience in order to demonstrate professional knowledge and expertise, show the ability to articulate and compare alternative solution approaches. The candidate must be able to demonstrate creative problem solving and independently generate solutions using analytical skills and business knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- English (fluent).
- Willingness to travel.
The candidate must be able to provide technical/operational advice and leadership to colleagues and client, work independently and have a positive impact on the client satisfaction.
At least 3 years experience in Apply Knowledge of Solutions Portfolio
At least 3 years experience in Analyze and advise on Client Business Issues
At least 3 years experience in Advise on Emerging Technologies
At least 3 years experience in Design Solutions for Clients
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 20 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...