Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Transportation Supervisor for our Transportation operations…
Supervise day-to-day transportation operations and courier workforce. Manage all aspects of transportation discipline to include safety and security compliances, route structures and development, personnel scheduling, work load assignments, cost control and metric driven performance.
- Supervision and assignment of specific responsibilities to all transportation personnel, which includes route delivery, ensuring prompt and accurate delivery/pick- up of all service requests for customers and other transportation activities as required by the needs of the company and the customer base.
- Ensure that the transportation group provides excellent internal and external customer service while achieving total labor ratio goals.
- Manage the Human Resources aspect of supervision including performance appraisals, counseling and various performance marker measurements .
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
- Associates Degree in Business related field preferred.
- 2+ years management experience to include employee relations, performance management, hiring, training and coaching.
- Transportation/Fleet Service experience, which includes customer processing, route delivery procedures and basic security and operational procedures.
- Understanding of how to motivate and provide supportive leadership for those supervised. This would include practicing a “coaching” style of management that utilizes collaborative and team directed approaches to managing employees.
- Possess a general knowledge of business processes such as profit and loss, profit margins, accounting, and other related principles.
- Understanding and ability to manage to DOT requirements.
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment, cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 40-70 lbs.
- Proficient with MS Office and comfortable learning new technology.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- The ideal applicant will have current exp. in transportation/fleet service.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: manage, management, manager, supervise, supervisor, transport, transportation.
Iron Mountain - 17 months ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...