Technical General Manager Position Zero Surge Inc. is a 23 year old technology company, manufacturing and selling patented electrical filters which are more effective, more reliable and safer than surge suppressors for protecting sensitive electronic equipment. We sell to markets where wide voltage range, safety, effectiveness and reliability are essential, and cost is secondary. All products are manufactured in Frenchtown, New Jersey.
Summary of Position
The Operations Manager wears many hats and works with management, sales, and production with a global view of the business, maintaining a positive work environment.
1. Re ports to: Company P resident
2. Manages: Parts i nventory, new product development, customer technical sup port , and human resources.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Manage day to day operat ions
- Ma nage relationships with key partners
- Pro vide sales analysis as needed
- Maintain expert-level product line knowledge and uses
- Provide training to field personnel
- Perform related duties as required
- Persuasive sales ability and negot iation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demon strated ability to handle complex task s and assignments
- Strong leadership, conflict management, and composure
- Planning & or ganization, self-starting, self- motivating
- Worki ng knowledge of computer business software we are presently using: QuickBooks A ccounting , PCMRPW Inventory Management , ACT C ontact Manager, and Microsoft Office
- Requires the ability to work effectively on a team and motivate team- mates
Electrical or electronic interest and background Minimum 3 years of field experience Experience in powerline filtering applications is a plus
Commensurate with experience
Sales: www.ZeroSurge.com Distribution: www.Tru-Block.com
Monster - 10 months ago
Zero Surge surge suppressors meet the highest standard of the new U.S. government performance specification: Grade A endurance, Class 1 perf...