Business Title: Tax Technician, Expatriate Tax
Requisition Number: 34930
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Expatriate Tax
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. KPMG's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of federal, state, local and international tax services to meet those needs. We are currently seeking a Tax Technician to join our International Executive Services (IES) practice in our Stamford, CT office.
- Review and analyze tax related documents with guidance from team members,
- Create and prepare spreadsheets
- Assist team in preparing client deliverables
- Perform basic tax calculations and conduct research on basic to moderate assignments
- Assist in gathering information for tax returns
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access and strong computer skills overall
- Knowledge of and experience with tax research tools and software
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and people skills
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...