We are looking for a Senior Scientist in Health Economics to collaborate as a member of Project and Payer Teams in designing and interpreting evidence that communicates the value of AstraZeneca's medicines to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Help design evidence strategies (e.g., clinical trials, real world evidence, statistical analysis plans, evidence synthesis, modeling) to optimize internal portfolio decision making and to achieve the maximal commercial success of AstraZeneca's medicines throughout their life cycles
- Independently perform, validate, interpret and communicate economic modeling and evidence synthesis (e.g., meta-analysis, indirect treatment comparisons)
- Further develop your skills and abilities in health economics and leadership/management
- An in-depth knowledge of Health Economics and its application to pharmaceutical development in all stages of the drug development process
- Substantial modeling skills and experience, ideally gained in the context of health-economic evaluations
- Solid quantitative skills, including statistics
- Strong programming abilities (e.g., one or more of Excel, VBA, R, SAS, TreeAge, WinBUGS)
- Experience conducting systematic literature reviews and meta-analyses
AstraZeneca - 2 years ago
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (which does business as AstraZeneca US) can help with a full alphabet of ailments. The company, a subsidiary of...