1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and two years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
4. Working knowledge of software packages including Oracle Financials, AgVance Point of Sale, Markview and Discoverer.
5. Financial analysis skills.
6. Good Customer service skills.
7. Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks.
8. Ability to travel to locations.
1. Manage the initial setup of Oracle Financial Self-Service modules including setting up system profiles and custom responsibilities.
2. Research, analyze and resolve system and interface issues.
3. Create custom queries in Agvance in order to locate and resolve issues.
4. Determine if processes need to be revised, make recommendations, and implement necessary changes for future support needs.
5. Develop and implement new policies and procedures in order to improve the efficiency and customer service of the help desk.
6. Develop training material for location, division, and corporate personnel. Train users in operation and functionality of computer business applications and related processes.
7. Create, publish and implement test plans including writing and maintaining test automation and developing quality assurance standards.
8. Analyze and review new and upgraded software in order to determine any potential business impact.
9. Maintain and modify user system access capabilities.
10. Setup, maintain and administer the Help Desk Software (Incident Monitor).
*Please note that due to the high number of applicants, that we will only contact candidates who are perfect matches for this opportunity. We encourage you to continue looking at our current open positions listed on www.taycom.com and www.indeed.com.
Taycom provides services to help our clients achieve an alignment of key business elements of their organization for sustained business...