Leads sales and service delivery for in-store branch employees through sales production and sales coaching. Provides effective customer service and participates in the achievement of branch sales goals and activities. Ensures operational compliance of the in-store branch location and oversees branch operations in the absence of the branch manager.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Your Career is Here.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of experience in operations and customer service, or commensurate training
- Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues
- Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 18 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...