E.A. Fischione Instruments, Inc. located in Export, PA is a world leader in microscopy and nanotechnology applications for the scientific community. In support of its ongoing sales growth, the company is seeking candidates for the position of Field Service Engineer.
In this key, customer-facing position, the Field Service Engineer is responsible for:
Qualified candidates can be entry-level or have up to five years experience and previous demonstrated success as a Field Service Engineer in a technology environment and superior customer service expertise. In addition to these requirements, successful candidates will have:
- Installing new equipment, executing product upgrades, and responding to service calls at client locations.
- Performing highly complex service and testing processes on miniature components, precision equipments, and complex instrumentation.
- Documenting service work, recording and analyzing test data, and preparing service reports.
- Providing information and feedback to Engineering and Production teams for problem identification & resolution.
- Providing comprehensive technical support by phone and email and promoting customer satisfaction through exemplary customer service orientation.
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover lette r in confidence to PO Box 1904, Cranberry Township, PA 16066, or email to email@example.com and include “Field Service Engineer” in the subject line.
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology or related discipline or an Associates Degree in electronics, electro-mechanics, or a related discipline along with significant prior technical service experience.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel up to 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally.
- Successfully pass a federal background check in order to be admitted to some facilities.
Monster - 12 months ago