Brand Ambassador XM - Retail Sampling - Chanute, KS
is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
Mosaic is looking to hire outgoing representatives to promote, sample and raise awareness for a variety of leading alcohol products!
will be engaging with consumers to drive sales and ultimately create excitement for various brands!
What you can expect:
- Engaging consumers to generate awareness and excitement for various brands
- Creating a memorable consumer experience
- Working independently to meet sales objectives while sampling a variety of alcohols
- An inviting and engaging personality
- A passion about beer
- Maintain a professional image and attitude
- Engage with consumers and increase brand awareness
- Present key messaging and product information in a creative, exciting manner
- January 26th - December 23rd, 2013
*Full schedule will be provided in advance
- Thursday & Friday shifts are 2-3 hours long between 4:00pm and 9:00pm
- Saturday shifts are 2-3 hours between 12:00pm and 8:00pm
You will be visiting various liquor store locations within your area
Who is Mosaic?
- Outgoing and friendly personality to engage the target audience
- Previous sales or promotional experience is ideal
- Knowledge of the adult beverage industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to convey key product or promotional messages
- Access to a reliable source of transportation
- Legal drinking age (21+)
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Follow us on Facebook
To learn more about Mosaic, visit us at
Please apply on-line AND include a current resume
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
Mosaic - 21 months ago
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...