Job Title: Associate Technician
Functional Area: Maintenance & Repair
Division: Equipment Care
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Equipment Care Service is a division of Ecolab, the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Nationwide thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on Equipment Care to provide preventative maintenance, service and repair of commercial refrigeration, cooking and warewashing equipment.
As an Associate Service Technician you will provide preventive maintenance, warranty work, repair service and parts for commercial cooking, refrigeration, beverage and other kitchen equipment in restaurants, hotels, nursing homes, schools, and corporations.
- Perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance on Refrigeration Equipment: walk-ins, reach-ins, make tables, and ice makers
- Cooking Equipment: ovens, griddles, fryers, steamers, toasters, warmers, cook tops, and more
- Warewashing Equipment: dishwashers, glass washers, and disposals
- Beverage Equipment
- Build strong customer relationships and increase customer satisfaction by consulting with and understanding new and existing customer needs and expectations
- Find unique and repeatable ways to effectively troubleshoot and problem solve customer appliance and equipment issues and concerns
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturer training
- Obtain additional licenses and certifications as appropriate
- Promote appropriate GCS & Ecolab services, products and maintenance programs
- Respond to emergency evening and weekend service calls on a rotational basis
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of service and repair experience working with kitchen refrigeration, cooking, and/or warewashing appliances / equipment
- Previous technical training, licenses, and/or certifications preferred, such as:
- EPA or CFC Certification
- CFESA Certification
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision.
AutoReqId : 30164BR
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...