Responsible, in close partnership with outside agency resources, for leading the creative conception, development, and execution across the enterprise - both consumer facing, and internal. Position is highly directional to ensure the proper delivery of integrated communications in a fast paced retail environment.
Communications to be managed include but not limited to Print, Broadcast TV, Radio, Online, Direct and In-Store. Owns day-to-day management of agencies, both ensuring alignment with broad strategies as well as more tactical creative executions. Additionally, play a key role in mentoring and the professional development of world-class advertising and creative talent.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- 12+ years of combination of agency and client experience
- 10 years of people and matrix management experience
- 8 years of people development and mentoring
- 5 years of retail or other fast paced industry experience in consumer electronics or technology company
- Must have a balance of managerial skills (leadership of outside agency resources as well as development of internal team)
- Strong right-brain creative/design skills that will allow for execution of world-class creative that is strategically sound and tactically inspiring
RadioShack - 3 years ago
DO IT TOGETHER
As the neighborhood technology resource, RadioShack enables consumers to find the products they need to connect and power...