Job responsibilities include:
• Working closely with Real Estate Brokers, Lenders, Builders/Developers for property research.
• Answering of telephone inquiries from customers utilizing established telephone techniques.
• The handling and successful resolution of customer service problems.
• Effective communication with others in the department.
Be able to multi-task and handle stress well.
• Have real estate related industry experience.
• Work some weekends and evenings.
• Have the ability to handle a heavy volume of inbound calls in a fast-paced atmosphere while staying production driven.
• Possess knowledge of software and Title industry related programs.
• Be proficient in MS Office
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational & problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Great Customer service orientation especially on the phon
• Assist with developing marketing collateral: pricing sheets; product flyers; product proposals
• Assist with maintaining up-to-date content on the FAMS corporate website
• Develop and maintain standardized presentations, proposals, etc
• Attend tradeshows, company-sponsored events and promotions
• Work with internal division customers to develop case studies, testimonials, and references
• Monitor publications and websites to track our competition’s efforts
• Assist with the execution and analyzing of results of marketing campaigns and advertisements
First American Financial Corporation - 2 years ago