The Clean-up Crewmember is responsible for the daily cleaning up of the Operations Area.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Removes all used packaging and shipping material from Operations Area and prepares them for disposal Keeps Receiving Area clean and free of obstructions at all times
- Keeps Dispatch area clean and free of obstructions at all times
- Washes and sanitizes all product totes in preparation for fish/seafood product storage
- Completes daily dump/trash run
- Maintains assigned company vehicle (dump truck) according to Aloha Seafood standards
- Handles all fish/seafood product according to Aloha Seafood/HACCP guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Must be able to operate a forklift and floor equipment. Must have a California Class A drivers license and clean DMV record
- Must have good command of the English language (verbal & written)
- Must follow all Aloha Seafood policies and procedures
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate a sound work ethic
- Must be able to prioritize work efforts
- Must be reliable & punctual
- Must demonstrate high level of teamwork
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to work in wet, cold, and humid conditions
- Requires a flexible work schedule. Clean-up Crewmember start time is 8:00AM Monday-Saturday
- The noise level in the warehouse area is usually moderate, while typical traffic noise is encountered while travelling from company premises to customer presence.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach and lift with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Monster - 5 months ago
Aloha Seafood is an exciting, new wholesaler/distributor that caters to the seafood needs of food-service establishments. Our inventory...