For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
We are seeking an Inside Client Services Manager as this position centers around account management from an inside sales perspective. This position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel in order to ensure transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
This role focuses on achieving revenue goals; forecasting revenue accurately on a weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals for a set of defined customers in a segment.
Approximately 50% of this salesperson’s time is selling to customers over the phone.
* Focus on selling current and new portfolio of service offers including Technical Services and simple SKU based Advanced Services to assigned customers
* Manage all aspects of the account with respect to deal transactions
- Forecast weekly, monthly quarterly revenue in sales tool
- Initiation and completion of Non Standard Deal process
- Drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner.
- Manage service pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
* Facilitate sales transactions by
- Understanding customers’ and partners’ procurement process
- Building relationships with customers and partners in positions within the procurement process
- Navigating partner and customer procurement process
- Navigating and escalating effectively within Cisco
* Drive Multiyear Services Contract Renewals/P-O-S
* Leverage renewal opportunities to up sell service deals with customers
* Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
* Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, eg., product/service launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and tradeshows.
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
* Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
* Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
* Attend and present at internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Follow standardized and optimized sales processes, e.g., renewals process
* Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
1. High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
2. Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
3. Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
4. Developing the Pipeline: Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build
a strong pipeline.
5. CXO Relevancy: Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer’s/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
6. Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
Expectation is that candidates will have a minimum of 5+ years successful experience in sells carrying a quota of 1+ million.
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...