Lewis & Fowler, a management consulting firm, celebrating our 10th year as leading consultancy in Denver, Colorado is currently seeking a Change Management Lead.
Works proactively with business units, technology partners, and development teams to create and maintain technical solutions for commercial, operational control, and back office functions. The person may also need to provide project management for solutions with limited scope. Reports project status to officers, directors and managers. The person will analyze business processes using analytical skills to help develop best practices as well as designing future improvements to systems; motivated self-starter, with good project documentation and communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft productivity tools; a bachelors’ degree in math, information systems, business administration or a related major is required. 1-2 years of related experience in addition to a college degree will be an added advantage. Possess strong technical skills to be able to coordinate with Infrastructure on system administration. Has proven the ability to train and assist Support Services and users on solution as well as existing and new technologies. Ability to manage multiple technical projects that ensures on-time delivery and keeps within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) by learning the business user functions, organization and role in the enterprise as well as industry best practices.
- Analyze, Identify, and Document through either Change Requests or New Project forms specifications for solution development and / or software enhancement.
- Assist with documentation for testing, implementation and support for business solution, application and / or software enhancement.
- Coordinate with Configuration Management the corresponding system software changes.
- Performs necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine project feasibility.
- Utilizes analytics such as Six Sigma to assist organization in achieving goals of reducing costs, improving efficiencies and increasing revenues.
- Work with the assigned department on business integrations.
- Process new software releases and / or patches and documentation for Configuration Management, Infrastructure and Support Services.
- Perform regular application, systems and data administration tasks, monitor results and resolve discrepancies in applications program.
- Train and / or assist training staff as needed.
- Other duties dependent on department needs.
Required Education, experience and qualifications:
- Required bachelors’ degree in math, information systems, business administration or a related major , or equivalent technical business analyst experience
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in addition to a college degree will be a plus
- Motivated self-starter; requires good learning and communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in working in Revenue Management and e-Commerce fields
- Knowledge and experience (at least 5 years) of enterprise application and database interfacing including transactional database applications
- Requires good project documentation skills
- Requires focus on timelines and deliverables; willing to occasionally work over 40 hours a week or on weekends and evenings
- Ability to learn new technologies and share that knowledge to other team members
- Ability to support IT objectives within the business environment
- Ability to analyze business processes and provide guidance in selecting technological solution
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve a collective goal
- Proficient in Microsoft productivity tools
All interested candidates please send your resume to Mike Dry mdry@lewisandfowler .com or contact me at 303.524.1171.