Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Programming Manager in our Incremental Revenue group, you will be responsible for revenue and margin responsibility for programming product including: marketing strategy development and execution; forecasting and budgeting related to product; pricing and promotion strategy; programmer negotiation support; and coordination with all other corporate functions as required supporting the product. This position reports to a Programming VP.
- P&L responsibility for programming revenue and other incremental products.
- Develop and execute programming strategy and evaluate its impact on positioning with DISH.
- Build and execute creative marketing programs to generate increased buy rate from our subscribers. Work with programming partners to highlight key events for consumers. Build strong revenue growth.
- Identify and pursue ways to improve programming product including: sourcing content, develop justification models and provide strategic and analytical guidance on all new content opportunities that support internal strategies and customer expectations.
- Identify innovative ways to leverage programming content and increase profitability.
- Foster and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the competitive digital and entertainment landscape globally.
- Create strategic plans and present to senior management.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
To be successful in this role, our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ related experience in media and/or entertainment; finance, sales, marketing or consulting experience preferred.
- MBA required.
- Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Exceptional drafting and writing abilities.
- Ability to craft and deliver executive-level presentations.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and teamwork.
DISH - 10 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...