We have an opening with Raytheon for a
Plant Stock Material Planner in
McKinney, TX. This is a contract for 6 months and requires US Citizenship. If hired, you will be working for GeoLogics at the Raytheon facility in
McKinney, TX. Below is the job description. If interested, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raytheon Job Description
Response Deadline: 22 FEB 13
Plant Stock Material Planner
SAS - McKinney, TX
Start Date: 03 MAR 13
End Date: 30 AUG 13
Location: 2501 W. University, McKinney, Texas 75070
Plant Stock Material Planner
The Plant Stock Material Planner is responsible for all scheduling and tactical procurement activities, balancing production and inventory levels with demand.
- Optimize and secure material pipelines by sharing forecasts with suppliers and conducting capacity reviews.
- Identify and execute on inventory reduction opportunities. Implement stocking programs with supply base.
- Maintain and optimize planning parameters in the ERP system to maximize material availability, yet keep inventory at a minimum.
- Determine if production will be constrained in future periods; work with buyer to expedite material.
- Calculate, set, monitor and adjust order sizes in ERP system.
- Set-up internal and external KANBANs.
- Maintain purchased part parameters (lead times, Min/Mult, prices etc.) in the ERP system.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by ensuring handling procedures and transactions are adhered to.
- Investigate root-cause and implement corrective action to inventory discrepancies.
- Support quarterly Physical Inventory.
- 1 year in a Supply Chain Management role in a manufacturing environment.
- An Associate’s degree.
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills that lead to data-driven decisions.
- Understanding of ERP systems and parameters affecting the planning and replenishment mechanisms.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with Supply Chain Management teams.
- Must have advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, IF statements, AND/OR commands etc).
- Ability to build positive relationships, internally and with supply base.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- SAP knowledge an asset.
GeoLogics is a 23 year old technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the
U.S.federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com
GeoLogics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
GeoLogics Corporation - 12 months ago