Area of Interest : Rehabilitation Services - other
Position Type : Full Time - Permanent
Recruiter : LeVan-Lamey, Kathleen
Job Description : Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable Therapists! At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients - and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 25 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable therapist, it's a remarkable opportunity.
As a Senior Therapist with Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
As one of the nation's largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package from day one, including:
- Provide patient care to include screening, examining and evaluating patients, including history, systems review, and application of appropriate tests and measures, synthesis information and interprets examination findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and the time required to achieve it, identify precautions/ contraindications and design and plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the patient and caregivers, implements the physical therapy treatment plan, and completes all related documentation and record keeping regarding these services
- When appropriate, supervise Physical Therapy Assistants or Occupational Therapy Assistants, Clinical Fellows in Speech-Language Pathology, temporary licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure and professional standards.
- Assist the Program Manager with various duties such as customer service, clinical programming, staff development, legal and regulatory compliance, attending meetings, scheduling and other activities to ensure effective and efficient operation of the rehab gym. Fills in for the Program Manager in his/her absence.
Interested in Traveling? Call to learn more about the Genesis Rehab Services internal traveler program, The Passport Program!
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Extensive paid leave for holidays
- Service awards
- Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
Qualifications : Requirements for Senior Therapist:
- You must be able to practice Physical or Occupational Therapy per state guidelines, be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required in the state of practice and hold a degree from an accredited program in physical or occupational therapy.
- A thorough knowledge of Medicare and third party billing is required.
- A minimum of four years of experience, preferably in LTC, is preferred.
- 3 years ago - save job