Part time nurse practitioner position in our onsite Health and Wellness Center, which provides medical, dental and mental health services to approximately 1,000 resident students.
Performs duties concerned with the care of the sick and injured, prevention of illness and promotion of good health, in compliance with government and management directives. Essential functions include:
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Render first aid treatment and assist physician in treating serious accidents or illnesses;
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat minor injuries and illnesses;
- Document student employee health records;
- Cleanse and dress wounds, operate emergency equipment and provide follow-up nursing care as required;
- Within established limits, prepare, administer and prescribe medications and drugs and assist in developing programs to prevent or control diseases and accidents;
- Conduct cursory medical exams and physical exams;
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensed nurse practitioner and two years experience required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) prepares prison inmates for re-entry into society. It provides a variety of academic,...