Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 26,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. Our strength is our people: their commitment, their expertise, and their customer service excellence.
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
A great opportunity has become available for a part time (3 days p/w Mon - Wed) Portfolio Administrator to join our Payment Solutions division in Melbourne. As Portfolio Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the premium finance sales function. The role entails all aspects of client service, including administration and technical support through to the accurate, efficient and timely input of loan documentation.
- Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry: - ‘Broker of the year’ four years running
- Have access to the Marsh University and the best in the industry training opportunities including study benefits and support
- Gain the experience that will grow your personal brand
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly supportive team, for one of Australia's leading global insurance risk practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
premium finance loans and related accounting documentation;
- Responsibility for the administrative maintenance of a geographical region’s portfolio of premium finance business.
- Produce and distribute documentation in accordance with company credit and premium funding policy
- Organise and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records, including scanning and archiving.
- Timely and accurate production/processing of: -
premium finance quotations;
commission invoicing and allocations;
arrears and dishonour follow up;
up to date computer system records;
outstanding documentation follow ups.
As well as the technical requirements, if you pride yourself on your motivated and enthusiastic nature and wish to be part of this excellent team culture, then please forward your application by following the links below.
- Superior administration, time management and organisation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Competency with Word and Excel;
- A team focused attitude.
Administrative Office Support
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 2 years ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...