Under the direction of the Manager, the Project Manager will handle the day to day operations and execute process improvement initiatives.
- Produce feasibility studies to highlight project complexities and verify alignment with program intent.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans that identify and track budgets, schedules, milestones, and multiple critical paths.
- Organize and lead regular coordination meetings with outside vendors and internal cross-functional teams.
- Track program status against predetermined schedule, budget, and goals.
- Ability to make project modifications as necessary to ensure program objectives are met.
- Manage projects to ensure that design and implementation are carried out in accordance with company specified regulations.
- Ability to work with processes on the plant floor and interact with production personnel
- Identify and implement continuous program improvement activities.
- Ability to conduct meetings with multiple professional disciplines and convey company strategies.
- Develop and lead a high performing program or project team/teams. Demonstrated experience
- Extensive experience working with MS Project & Excel
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Ability to read and produce construction documents.
- Strong project management experience
- A good team leader with a successful track record of accomplishments leading projects up to $20MM.
Education - Certification - Licenses & Registrations:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field desired with 5 years of program management/project engineering experience and 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to manage up and down in the hierarchy (with equal effectiveness). Demonstrated experience
- The ability to drive and lead teams to achieve stretch objectives in time, cost and quality. Demonstrated experience
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Understand 3D drawings
Occasional business travel for project start up, monitoring and coordination.
Travelling within the US 15-25%
NBTY - 14 months ago