AECOM Environment is looking to hire a ENVIRONMENTAL/Remediation PROJECT ENGINEER I/II for our Rocky Hill, CT office. The Rocky Hill, CT office of AECOM is a dynamic engineering environment with significant growth opportunities located conveniently between Boston and New York and near Hartford, CT. There are challenging work opportunities for projects in this office as well as in support of our Massachusetts and New York offices. Our needs are for a environmental/remediation engineer with a desire to make a difference in environmental assessment/remediation projects for our state, municipal and industrial clients. A Project Engineer I/II works under the direction of a Project Manager on Phase I/II/III site assessment and remediation projects. AECOM strives to expose our employees to the various areas of expertise within our firm to provide a good understanding of the work that we do and the various career paths available.
- BS degree in Civil, Geotechnical, or Chemical Engineering with an Environmental focus or BS degree in Environmental Engineering, MS a plus.
- 6-8 years of experience performing site assessments/investigations and remediation studies, designs, and construction projects.
- Experience with chlorinated solvents and PCBs desired.
- EIT certificate or PE preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills required.
- Flexibility to work on multitude of diverse projects, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a commitment to workplace health and safety required.
- Some travel may be required. What We Offer AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation package. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects world wide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 3 years ago
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...