Currently, we are seeking candidates to fill Branch Management positions for our organization. Branch Management roles are responsible for overseeing the operations of the Branch; ensuring organizational, financial, operational, and service and growth plans are being met.
- Provides our membership with exceptional member service while developing and maintaining member relationships. Advises our members regarding their financial needs, identifies opportunities to enhance their financial stability, and become their trusted financial resource.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Develops objectives and realistic strategies for organization improvement and growth.
- Monitor, guide and lead staff according to expectations and ensuring all activities are in compliance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personal actions.
- Holds service and sales meetings to inform, inspire and motivate employees to perform at peak levels.
- Promotes a needs-based sales culture within the branch, both by example and training employees to identify opportunities to promote Credit Union products and services.
- Represents the Branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, community events, other financial institutions and similar groups
- Three years to five years’ experience in branch management.
- One year of lending experience including origination and processing.
- Two year degree or specialized course of study at an accredited college/university. Bachelor’s degree in Business or associated discipline preferred.