Tests, diagnose problem, repair, calibrate, certify, install and perform preventive maintenance on clinical and non-clinical electronic and electro mechanical equipment.
Perform maintenance and upgrading of major electronic systems and supports the technical operation of those systems.
Provide clinical and technical education to the staff of Providence and Shared Resource accounts.
Assist in the development of preventive maintenance procedures for new and existing equipment.
Utilize computerized maintenance management software to document maintenance performed.
Effectively communicate symptoms and problems with appropriate team members for development and implementation of solutions.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Specialized training in the field of electronics, normally acquired through a two-year vocational course or an associate program. Additional advance training is required on electronic systems normally acquired from manufacturer training programs.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Five years as a Biomedical Technician.
- ICC Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician certificate preferred.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area – from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California.
Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...