Executive Administrative Assistant I-13000888
This Associate plays an important support function within OPEN Acquisition Organization. The position reports directly to multiple Vice Presidents within the organization. A successful candidate must be a clear communicator, organized, who is flexible, and able to prioritize activities for the VPs and facilitate on their behalf.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Organizing and maintaining calendars using a high level of tact and integrity Proactively plan calendar on a weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinating ongoing meetings, organizing regular team meetings, 1:1s and team events including scheduling, room bookings and catering
- Manage travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Managing new-hire on-boarding and coordination
- Organizational documentation, distribution of electronic communications and filing and printing documents
- Ad hoc project work as directed by leadership
- Supporting on-boarding of contractors including working with Human Resource vendors, submitting requests into Ariba and procuring laptops, office space, etc.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management; ability to effectively build and sustain working relationships with internal/external customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and keep professional composure in a fast paced environment
- High degree of organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and self motivated with strong time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and integrity in dealing with sensitive issues
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the following systems (or like systems) is required: Ariba Buyer, Axiom, Concur Expense, IT service catalog a plus
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 22 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...