This is an entry level Software Engineer position for Sort Test Technology Development.
- Tester operating system API development in C++
- Tester operating system GUI tool development in C#
- Proxy interface code development in C#
- Code validation using unit tests, online functional tests, and TestComplete GUI tests
This req is to convert current/prior interns only
Critical Technical Skills Required:
- MS degree in Computer Science
- C++, C#/.NET programming experience
- Object Oriented software development and validation
- Software unit testing
- C++, C#/.NET, WPF programming skills
- Software validation experience
- Proficiency in developing ATE test methodologies using object oriented C++ and C#
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 2 years ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...