Job Requisition Number: 73682
Category: Information Systems - Analyst
Primary Location: Edgewood, MD, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
Must have a Secret security clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to facilitate the new investigation, demonstration, experimentation, and acquisition of emerging technologies and modified COTS equipment to satisfy specialized capability gaps or urgent needs. Provide pre-Materiel Development Decision acquisition support and technical analysis of new initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs in response to evolving threats.
Ten (10) years of general experience with six (6) years of experience in a program office or similar organization
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Display the ability to perform the following:
- Monitor science and technology research and development in the physical, biological, medical, or engineering science related to information systems
- Compose technical reports, briefs and correspondence on a variety of engineering and computer science issues
- Serve as a liaison and support transition of science and technology products to programs of record
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10-12 years of related work experience.
- Master's Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, Computer Science, or a related discipline, is required.
- A combination of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, Computer Science, or a related discipline, DAU certification in SPRDE Science and Technology, and ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree.
- DAU Level III certification in SPRDE Science and Technology, or the civilian equivalent, is preferred.
Physical Demands: Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...