Minimum Position Requirements:
3 to 5+ years of experience in a website management role
Experience in web design and social media a plus.
Web Development Environment: Tomcat 7, Java JDK 1.6.0, Solaris 10 with Oracle database
General Job Description
The Web Manager is responsible for the overall strategy, development and maintenance of the external company websites.The webmaster must have a strong technical background paired with project management skills to lead in the development of dynamic, functional websites.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Supervise web developers and/or third party web development vendors
- Provide direction, leadership, and coordination for all website projects
- Perform routine maintenance of website content, online forms, images, layout, and more through the use of a content management system and customized web applications
- Design web applications with strict adherence to Corporate Security Policies
- Develop growth and continuous improvement strategies for website usability, performance and design
- Perform search engine optimization, web analytics and support web-based marketing initiatives
- Work with remote database and network administrators to perform ongoing maintenance
- Work with Information Systems Department, toward the integration of external websites with company systems including CRM, ERP, and Accounting Systems as well as other applicable systems such as e-commerce, learning managements systems, customer portals, and more.
- Stays current with technology and best practices developments
Toshiba - 18 months ago
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...