We are looking for EXPERIENCED Sales Supervisors that can manage, lead and coach a team of 10 - 13 inside sales associates in our Dayton, OH location. Your team will be responsible for selling MetLife Auto and Home (Property and Casualty) insurance products to our client base. We offer an excellent compensation package.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Full people management responsibilities, including hiring, termination, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development.
- Manages and provides leadership to the inside sales team. Develops sales and service goals and objectives.
- Monitors weekly sales activity and provides coaching, training, and motivation to achieve sales objectives.
- Works with strategic partners to address issues and trends.
- Resolves customer and corporate issues regarding unique or sensitive cases.
- Schedules staff to maximize resources and achieve sales objectives.
- Identifies and creates process improvements and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Minimum of 5 years of sales experience and managing inside sales teams to success!
Bachelors degree, preferred, but not required
Experience working in a call center preferred, but not required.
Experience managing a team of inside sales associates - size range 10 to 13 sales associates, required.
Proven ability in leading, coaching and mentoring employees to meet and exceed sales goals!
Self motivated, organized, detail oriented and flexible to work in a fast paced sales environment.
The ability to obtain a Property & Casualty license to sell insurance products in the state of Ohio.
Technology & Operations - Customer Sales & Service Group
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job ID: 68640
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...