Guest Services Agent (Front Desk)
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
* High school graduate.
* College course work in related field helpful.
* Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
*Computer experience required.
* Customer Services experience preferred.
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand during entire shift.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Feb 22, 2013, 9:16:01 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 18 months ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...