What we offer
This job has two primary functions.
- The first function is to drive improved Supplier Quality with the goal of improving overall service and quality from our suppliers to our manufacturing and supply chain operations. This will then be translated into better production quality, increased customer satisfaction and reduced complexity (cost) within AI operations. In this role you will work closely with all of the AI manufacturing plants to utilize SCMS to document and drive supplier quality improvements across the operations.
- The second function will be to be the primary Henkel contact at the Benore warehouse. In this role you will help drive best practices and quite operations with AI's largest 3rd party shipping point.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Formalize process for setting specification requirements into SAP so COA's can be matched upon receipt at plants and warehouses
- Train Plants and Warehouses how to complete the COA match in SAP on inbound receipts. Monitor performance and drive improvements.
- SCMS Owner for AI and point person for Supplier Quality for AI Operations
- Review SCMS Data and look for trends. If trends are determined, initiate and led the approach corrective action project.
- Provide a Monthly AI focused report out of the SCMS data to the Operations Leadership Team.
- Train Plants and Supply Chain Team on how to enter SCMS. Drive the use of this tool to improve communication and documentation of supplier quality and service issues.
- Coordinate Supplier Audits on behalf of AI through Patrick Colby and participate as appropriate.
- Act as the point person to bridge CCMS issues back to Supplier Quality as needed. Establish required relationships, reviews and protocols with the Quality and Customer Satisfaction team.
- Act as relationship leader and point person for all Benore warehouse related issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for all Benore CCMS, Investigation, root cause and corrective action.
- Monitor inventory accuracy and lead annual physical.
- Act as lead trainer for Benore employees on SAP.
- Monitor merchandise returns and assist with blocked stock management
- Lead monthly meeting between Benore and Henkel.
- Review and approve monthly invoice
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- BS desired; Engineering or supply chain a plus
- Successful track record in current job
- 5 or more years of work experience.
- Solid excel skills.
- Skills in SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Henkel - 19 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...