Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated District Manager to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We’re growing, so if you’ve ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
The District Manager is responsible for the leadership and direction of assigned stores within a district, focusing on operational procedures, merchandise presentation, and execution of all corporate initiatives by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field, 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ensure district compliance to all company policies, directives and operational standards
- Visit all stores within district on a planned schedule, providing constructive guidance and to review operational compliance
- Monitor store sales and payroll performance of all stores and initiate action plans to achieve company goals
- Review P&L statements monthly with each store manager to ensure all controllable expenses are within company guidelines
- Ensure compliance of company cleanliness standards and general store appearance
- Directly responsible for inventory shrinkage results for stores in district and implementation of actions to achieve results within company guidelines
- Maintain compliance to all safety rules and regulations
- Directly responsible for maintaining the proper staffing of all stores in district, including all store level positions
- Ensure timely execution of company procedures for new hires, promotions and all other status changes through routine communication with each store manager
- Ensure proper training guidelines are implemented and completed for all levels of store associates. Ensure timely processing of paperwork documenting said training
- Ensure strict compliance to all Federal, State and Local laws and accurate record keeping of store personnel files
- Develop and maintain a positive, constructive relationship with all associates within the District; address all Associate Relations issues promptly and in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Communicate with buying staff on any merchandise needs, new items and stock levels
- Ensure the timely processing of freight shipments by all stores, take action on any store who is non-compliant
- Monitor the prompt and accurate completion of markdowns, price changes and store promotions; take action in problem stores to address non-compliance
- Uphold high standards of customer service. Enforce procedures of greeting customers and of efficiently handling customer transactions and complaints
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability, stock, company car, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, and much more.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR, ON AVERAGE, 7-10 STORES NOT JUST THE "APPLY TO" LOCATION.
CitiTrends - 13 months ago