Reporting to the Sales Manager, SNF Polydyne, the Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for managing the integrity of various customer polymer projects in the field. They will ensure that SNF Holding Company’s products and dispersing equipment are performing to established standards by visiting the customer site and providing solutions for the customer to problems as they arise. They will also meet with customers and provide solutions to their initiatives.
Specifically, the Technical Sales Representative will have responsibility for the following functions:
• Evaluating fluid properties of polymer projects.
• Provide technical assistance and solutions to the customer’s plant operators and maintenance personnel in the field.
• Assist in the maintenance and installation of polymer make down equipment including initial start-ups.
• Participate in creating additional volume by creating sales in field locations by providing solutions to customer initiatives.
• Attend trade shows, company sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain a high level of general knowledge of the products and services offered by SNF Holding Company.
• Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers and proprietary information.
• Assure that SNF product performance is in compliance with all federal, state and customer regulatory compliance.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required with a minor in business preferred.
• A minimum of 0 to three years combined, successful and progressive technical service experience required preferably in the chemical industry.
• Ability to develop and further customer service, and enhance the efforts of the sales force in achieving company objectives.
• Strong orientation to team development and the ability to support the sales staff and gain their cooperation and respect.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
SNF Holding Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as unlimited opportunities for professional growth. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veterans and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
SNF Holding Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
SNF Holding Company - The world leader in Polymer Technology for Water Treatment and Enhanced Oil Recovery
SNF Holding Company, the USA...