Responsible for developing and implementing plans to achieve international sales and profit goals for the Americas, Europe, and Middle East markets. Provides leadership and vision to drive and effectively build distribution channels in the region including direct to consumer. Accountable for business results, profit & loss and executing key initiatives. Establish new and manage existing licensing relationships. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
-Years of Related Professional Experience: 7+.
-BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, Merchandising, or related field.
-7 years minimum relevant and progressive experience in managing international distributors
-Brings a track record in managing and growing successful businesses.
-A leader with the ability to conceive and create thinking and strategies in the assigned markets.
Extensive knowledge of Americas, Europe, Middle East markets
Strong understanding of apparel merchandising and sales.
Demonstrated ability to work with diverse cultures.
1. Sets the strategic direction for each individual market related to brand positioning, sales and distribution, marketing, merchandising and direct to consumer consistent with each brand’s global direction and the needs of the individual market. Ensures proper execution at the local level through subsidiaries and/or distribution, licensing and partnership agreements. Identifies and implements strategic and structural changes to maximize long-term business.
2. Participates in each brand’s strategic planning process and drives/delivers against the international annual sales and margin targets. Prepares and updates the international annual, seasonal, and quarterly sales plans and forecasts by market
3. Develops full understanding of each region’s product needs by brand and provides input and feedback to the merchandising team.
4. Participates in the execution of forecasts and business plans with individual markets. Negotiates terms on legal distributor and licensing agreements when appropriate. Strategically manages the licensing business for both brands. Builds new relationships with licensing partners and maintains current licenses.
5. Determines pricing and royalty rates for each market according to individual market needs. Assesses alignment with the region’s needs and assigned brands growth plans.
6. Directs and develops the direct to consumer business to ensures local execution is consistent with global direction for assigned brands.
7. Reviews and approves annual international marketing budget.
Emerging Blue - 12 months ago