Test Technology Intern - Santa Clara
Job Description: Engineers in Test Technology develop and execute structural automatic test pattern generation (ATPG) and/or functional test generation solutions for next generation microprocessors. Responsibilities include tool & flow development and deployment to maximize fault coverage and test quality, facilitate low coverage debug & diagnosis, and minimize test development and application costs. Activities also include test pattern generation and validation and working with the product development team to debug and characterize product. Scope of team has expanded to encompass a cross-site team simultaneously developing content for a portfolio of server products.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Availability to work on-site full-time September-December 2013. Additional availability preferred.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with digital logic, VLSI circuit design, and computer architecture
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Perl, C++, HDL, and assembly language programming
- Minimum of 3 months experience with digital systems testing, testable design, or design-for-test (DFT) principles
USA-California, Santa Clara
Mar 18, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 16 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...