Tour the property and monitor all systems to verify that they are operating.
Provide quality control on audio visual (A/V) systems to make sure they are working properly.
Answer telephone calls and respond to trouble calls from various departments.
Perform preventive maintenance on A/V equipment and systems.
Troubleshoot the A/V systems and looks for any potential problems.
Repair and maintain electronic equipment such as audio, video, sound, and projection systems.
Assist with upgrades and new installations of complex audio, video, projection, automated control, switching and distribution systems.
Maintain system service information and personal daily work logs.
Drive / Operate company vehicles to work off property and obtain needed parts and equipment.
Provide live sound reinforcement.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Audio/ Visual (A/V) field.
- Experience working with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD).
- Possess excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Experience working with digital, analog, audio and video processing systems.
- Experience working with Master Antenna Television (MATV), Cable Antenna Television (CATV), Digital Music Express (DMX), or Digital Satellite System (DSS) signal distribution systems.
- Experience working with fiber optics, Media Matrix audio systems and audio/video signal distribution systems.
- Experience working with sound system design or installation Experience working with NEXSYS, CobraNet, 70V, AMX, Creston or another control system Experience working with large screen projection systems, small screen projection systems, video walls, and kiosks.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 12 months ago