Today, Mondial Assistance is hiring for:|
TEAM LEADER, ASSISTANCE (Bilingual in Spanish)
Ensure each customer receives a professional, caring and timely resolution to their inquiry. Consult with team on
identifying areas on opportunity to improve customer service skills.
Available Shift :
12pm - 8pm
- Be accessible to team and serve as a mentor to ensure superior customer service.
- Serve as initial go-to person for team to discuss customer concerns; proactively identify solutions to customer issues;
- and resolve escalated customer calls and issues.
- Develop and motivate team members to demonstrate care and professionalism with each customer.
- Consult with team by providing timely and constructive feedback, identify and schedule training
- opportunities, and initiate progressive discipline as needed.
- Audit daily performance.
- Identify and recommend enhancements to process improvements.
- Accurately record and track timesheets for team.
- Develop individual and departmental goals for team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual fluency in Spanish required.
- Associate’s degree in related field or combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Three (3) years experience in a customer-focused call center environment.
- Two (2) years management experience.
- PC Skills: Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Mondial Assistance is looking for the best and brightest to help perpetuate our growth. In addition to competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, our full-time employees receive ample opportunities for professional advancement through a variety of classes and tools to help them get where they want to be.
- Position is expected to travel less than 0% of time.
- Normal office environment.
- Stand or Walk:
- Sit: >60%
- Talk or Hear: >60%
- Lift (max of 0lbs): None
Our US office is based in Richmond, Virginia, and is home to over 850 employees who speak 40 languages to help customers anytime, anywhere, and for virtually any reason. Our stylish, modern office adds to our international flair while also providing a comfortable workspace, which includes a casual dress code.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, we’d love to hear from you. For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the below link HTTPS://JOBS.ALLIANZ.COM:443/iss/viewer.htm?configurationId=Z_UNREG_SEARCH_MAUSH&publicationId=4CBC1DFD770300B8E10080000A6C2196&sap-client=100 or visit www.mondialusa.com and apply through our parent company Allianz's International Job Markets page.
Mondial Assistance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 2 years ago
Mondial Assistance is a global leader is specialty insurance and emergency assistance services. Four percent of the world's population or ab...