Job Requisition Number: 66708
Category: Legal/Contracts - Acquisition
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has several contingent openings for Acquisition Analysts for Navy systems at our Washington Navy Yard location. These individuals will:
- Assist in the preparation, update, and maintenance of acquisition program and procurement documentation in accordance with DoD 5000 series and related policy documents. Such documentation could include, but not be limited to, Cost Analysis Requirements documents, Technology Assessment/Control Plans, and Program Protection Plans.
- Assist and support all aspects of the ACAT program milestone review and approval process including required documentation.
- Perform or assist in performing cost analyses that identify cost breakdown for contracts and contract modifications.
- Prepare and provide recommendations for program cost estimates and cost realism, total ownership cost (TOC), cost as an independent variable (CAIV), life cycle cost (LCC), and related budgetary activities.
- Perform cost tradeoff studies and risk assessments.
- Provide support for internal and external reports, relying heavily on contract analysis procedures, to include DAES/SAR (Defense Acquisition Executive Summary/Selected Acquisition Report
- Assist in the POM/PR process to include preparing POM initiative documents, analyzing initiatives for funding requirements, and generating POM required data.
- Prepare and provide acquisition cost analysis and estimation support.
- Prepare and staff Acquisition Program Baselines.
- Support Program Office acquisition strategy development.
- Support acquisition program reporting requirements and DoD acquisition reporting tools such as DAMIR (Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval) and Single Source Pricing Investment Model (SSPIM).
- Research, analyze, and make recommendations regarding current policies applicable to Life Cycle Support. Analyze cost/performance tradeoffs as it impacts Life Cycle Support, conduct Business Case Analyses and make recommendations based on the analyses.
- Requires bachelor's degree in relevant academic area such as business administration, logistics, acquisition or contract management, or similar degree field.
- 5 years DoD acquisition program support experience.
- Direct experience Navy and/or NAVSEA acquisition processes including Acquisition Review Boards, Navy Program Decision meetings, Acquisition Program Baselines, and related processes.
- Knowledge of DoD and NAVSEA 5000 series Program Acquisition Instructions.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
- Experience providing acquisition support to NAVSEA PEO programs.
- Experience with identifying, assessing, developing, and/or maintaining Total Ownership Cost (TOC) initiatives. Experience developing metrics for establishing and measuring TOC reduction program goals, assessing risks and measuring TOC successes.
- Experience working in or with other external DoD organizations including NIPO, OSD, MDA, and Navy Field activities.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly .
- 3 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...