1. Management, Installation , maintenance and upgrades of the global SaaS infrastructure
2. Assist in design and architecture of core services as well as remote datacenters worldwide
3. Manage Linux and Windows servers and all supporting Infrastructure
4. Manage and provision all monitoring
5. Troubleshooting and performance analysis
6. Act as a consultant for the team, for other teams and for our customers
1. At least 4 years experince in an Enterprise grade environment , managing multiple Linux and Windows servers and environments
2. Experience and excellent working knowledge of all system related components such as DNS, Active Directory, anti virus, backup etc..
3. Proven ability to architect infrastructure solutions
4. Excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills
5. Must understand networks and networking
1. VMware ESX 5.x
2. Linux and Windows scripting and automation
3. Experience with Oracle databases on Linux - a definite plus
1. While the position calls for an experienced System administrator, it includes participation in all team activities:
a. Basic Server installations and provisioning
b. Documentation of systems and processes
c. Support of all HP SaaS Operations teams
2. The candidate should be a team player, motivated and able to work with little guidance
3. Must be comfortable with taking initiative, investigating issues in detail and finding solutions that are forward looking (no "quick fixes").
4. Our aim is to keep our customers satisfied and still meet challenging deadlines
HP - 19 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...