Under the supervision of the Processing Associate Lead and in compliance with Standard Operating Procedure Manual guidelines, determine the suitability of a donor to undergo plasmapheresis and ensure that donors experience a safe and successful plasmapheresis procedure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
2. Monitor and evaluate operations and provide feedback to management.
3. Determine donor suitability through initial check of accumulated data.
4. Perform pre-donation medical screening in accordance with established guidelines.
5. Perform donor medical histories in accordance with established guidelines.
6. Maintain all permanent files in an organized and efficient manner.
7. Accurate and thorough documentation of necessary records.
8. Attend all required training sessions, staff meetings, etc.
9. Maintain thorough familiarity with State and Federal Regulations, FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, EMEA, OSHA, CLIA, cGMP as well as all internal company procedures.
10. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and organized manner, and report all equipment in need of repair.
11. Maintain supplies necessary to perform all job duties.
12. Report all unsafe situations or conditions to supervisor.
13. Cross-train in other areas as required by the facility manager.
14. Answer the telephone when needed.
15. Other duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Evaluation and/or translation of any foreign education (high school, university, or professional training) must be provided.
3. Must have legible handwriting.
4. Ability to read and write the English Language.
5. Must be able to use a PC.
1. Manual dexterity to perform all phases of plasma processing.
2. Ability to stand for extended periods of time - up to (4) hours a time.
3. Ability to lift, tug, pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
Grifols, Inc. - 2 years ago