RiseSmart Resume Writer:|
RiseSmart is a dynamic fast paced Silicon Valley venture backed HR Technology Company looking for stellar resume writers! RiseSmart provides next-generation Outplacement solutions. The company leverages a common technology platform, proven methodologies, and one-on-one support to help employers with their workforce strategy, and displaced employees with their career strategy. RiseSmart drives significant ROI to organizations by offering affordable pricing, reducing severance costs and unemployment taxes for outplacement services.
Duties will include:
- Critique, editing, and complete re-writes of existing resumes
- Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided data
- Direct interaction with client as necessary by phone/email
Location is open as this is a remote position. With your application, please let us know how many hours you are available per week and specifically what schedule you can commit to during PST business hours, as there may be some US-based client interaction required. Please also include a sample resume if you do not already have work samples included on your profile.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- An understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
- Knowledge of various resume formats and the ability to determine when each is appropriate to a specific individual
- Relevant experience as a professional resume writer, recruiter, career counselor or technical writer is preferred
- CPRW or equivalent designation
This project will begin on an hourly basis and then may convert to fixed price payments (per resume) in the future if both parties are comfortable with the arrangement.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, RiseSmart Inc. was founded in 2006 with the goal of helping displaced employees find new jobs, fast....