The Assistant Community Manager will have the following responsibilities:
1. Work as a partner with the Community Manager to direct property operations, using this partnership to enhance property performance and develop Assistant Managers skill. Assistant Manager will assume full responsibility for decision making and maintain open communication with the corporate office in the Community Managers absence.
2. Oversee and maintain company customer service standards. Work with residents to resolve resident problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
3. Oversee and direct leasing efforts. This includes maintaining marketing plans, overseeing traffic, leasing success, posting payments, assessing fees, and bookkeeping duties, surveys, utilizing telephone and leasing skills with prospective residents and directing the renewal effort.
4. Train and develop community team members. Develop staff to effectively practice a customer friendly environment. Lead by example.
5. Assist with the day to day operations of the community. Assist with all daily, weekly and monthly financial, leasing and bond (if applicable) reporting. Work with staff to ensure apartments are make ready and available.
6. Participate in all company training programs and encourage staff participation and development.
7. Maintain working knowledge of MRI.
8. Inspect market ready apartments for readiness.
9. Prepare all community correspondence and present to Community Manager for signature prior to distribution.
-2+ years experience in property management as an Assistant Manager
-Become certified as an Assistant Manager through the company in-house training program.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Assistant Manager Atlanta, GA in the subject line.
Keywords: apartment leasing, apartment complex, lease, rental, residential property manager, residential assistant manager