We are seeking a Medical Records Release of Information Exceptions Specialist for our Processing Operations department in
The Medical Records Exceptions Specialist ensures the medical records requests routed by indexing operators are processed according to established guidelines for Release of Information.
This position ensures that exception conditions are thoroughly researched and handled appropriately to avoid processing errors and delivery delays.
The hours are Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Possible mandatory overtime.
No solicitations from employment consulting firms or staffing agencies
- Ability to key 8000 KPH on Alpha Numeric and 10 Key.
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Prior experience in processing medical claims/coding or medical records required
- Experience working in a high volume production environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Basic Microsoft Excel
- Computer literate
- Analytical person with strong attention to detail
- High school graduate preferred
Jun 28, 2013, 10:48:16 AM
HealthPort - 13 months ago
HealthPort offers safe harbor in a choppy sea of medical information. The company develops software used to manage hospitals and medical...