Promotes wellness and informed decisions by providing health information, home care suggestions and prevention concepts through use of departmental protocols. Assists the public with access to health care services and information. Provides services via the telephone, in person, mail and e-mail.
· Graduate of accredited program of nursing; BSN preferred or specific community health focused nursing education
· Current Registered Nurse licensure in the states of Montana and Wyoming .
· Five (5) years general nursing experience; varied clinical experience preferred
· Office or clinical nursing experience helpful
· Excellent verbal skills including a telephone voice and speech pattern that is articulate and has a pleasant tone
· Typing at 35 words per minute with accuracy
Triaging and scheduling for clinic office. Position will include triaging patient issues, assiting with gathering and managing patient records, assisting patients to navigate the medical system by getting them to the appropriate provider the first time, working physcians schedules to maximize access and meet patient needs.
Click Here to Apply Online