Meet territory revenue and product mix objectives and satisfy customer needs by demonstrating and selling Mindray NA product line.
1. Maintain and increase Mindray NA market share by executing a territory plan and prospecting new business. Obtain solid footing in existing accounts while cultivating and nurturing new accounts
2. Demonstrate Mindray NA products after assessing customer needs; implement action plan to utilize equipment for evaluation purposes; secure business to meet revenue objectives
3. Coordinate in-services of acquired business by planning post sale activities and addressing any questions and concerns; maintain competitive edge while completing sales cycle
4. Maintain positive customer relations by problem-solving customer concerns on a timely basis; continue on-going customer support while maintaining positive references
Additional optional function:
• Duties include 2-3 day sessions with trainees, following prescribed program developed by sales training department. Follow-up includes providing a written report to Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager, and Manager WW Sales Training to ensure management of development of trainees and identification of areas needing additional development
1. Knowledge/Educational Requirements
2. Skills and Abilities
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience selling capital equipment or medical equipment
- Successful sales history
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and selling skills (listening, probing, closing)
- Ability to comprehend technical product line
- Ability to understand and develop strategies against the competition
- High energy
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint experience)
Mindray North America offers an attractive compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Mindray North America - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard