Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve theoutdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 85 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wideselection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers. In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; RV rentals, technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance,extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
- Performs maintenance -- such as engine and transmission service, brake jobs, dash a/c and heat, steering and suspension work, also works on vehicle electrical systems.
- Individuals with good mechanical ability to diagnose and repair RV systems and accessories
- Provides and documents complete diagnostic, repair or replacement services to customers.
- Executes work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
- Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement
- Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress
- Ensures that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Keyword: RV Automotive, 3521, auto mechanic
- High school education or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Chassis experience preferred
- ASE certification is ideal
- RVIA certification is preferred not required
- Working knowledge of procedures and policies of the shop
- Basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of proper and safe use of equipment
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
- Familiarization with reading and interpreting diagrams
- Prolonged periods of standing, stopping , crawling and bending
- May lift up to 25lbs and/or move up to 50lbs with assistive devices
- Must comply with Federal, State and Local standards and requirements
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, it’s employees, or customer
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
From: Camping World
Camping World - 23 months ago
Camping World Inc. is America's largest recreational vehicle (RV), outdoor accessory and service retailer. Good Sam is the world’s...