Cigna Onsite Health is a core business unit supporting Cigna's employer based clinical delivery strategy by offering client specific services including employer based medical clinics, pharmacies, and onsite coaching. This position will report to Onsite Health's Regional Director of Operations, responsible for providing excellent adult medicine, and when appropriate, pediatric care to clients’ designated eligible population. This position has a direct impact on patient satisfaction through direct patient contact and through leadership of the clinic team as a positive role model.
- Diagnoses and non-surgically treats illnesses of adults.
- Coordinates specialty care and attends to long-range issues of health and illness.
- Assists in the development of appropriate treatment protocols based on Evidence Based Medicine when applicable.
- Promotes team approach to healthcare through fostering relationships with clinic staff including peer Physician and Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, LPN and Radiology Tech support staff.
- Ability to dispense pre-packaged medication (limited selection).
- Keeps license current and attend appropriate CME educational opportunities.
- Board Certification by American Academy of Family Medicine or Internal Medicine required.
- Active and unrestricted Medical License in Florida required.
- Continuing Medical Education required for state licensure and maintenance/procurement of Board Certification
- Experience in working as a team to drive common goal.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems including electronic health record (EHR), e-mail, scheduling programs, internet access and medical reference searches.
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security....