Technical Marketing Associate I
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 5,000 people and offers products to customers in over 100 countries.
Primary responsibility is to support the Line of Business and drive its marketing goals and strategies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage the technical marketing of veterinary clinic network hardware solutions
· Develop and publish technical whitepapers, best practices, product positioning, sales guides and competitive analysis
· Develop and support product, services and solution sales training
· Develop, conduct and maintain product sales presentations
· Identify opportunities for next generation of network hardware/software solutions
· Gather and develop product requirements in support of network hardware/software solutions
· Track and analyze selected marketing programs and metrics
· Develop and implement tactical market programs including tracking and trending
· Work with beta customer sites to better understand customer adoption curve and address product enhancement opportunities
· Assist in the development of tactical and strategic marketing and sales collateral material
· Product issue resolution.
· Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or management information systems/IT
Requires 2+ years’ experience in technical computer networking and marketing experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Solid understanding of computer networking and associated hardware devices
· Ability to quickly learn and leverage various software tools and systems
· Self-starter who can manage and prioritize a large number of tasks
· MS Office proficient
· Ability to perform in a fast paced, challenging environment
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Ability to work across departments, functions, and levels
· Ability to work in a team environment a must
· MSCE and/or VCP certification desired
· Extensive computer use.
· Some travel required – Up to 25%
Normal office environment
No unsolicited Employment Agency resumes are accepted.
Americas-United States-Maine-Westbrook ME
Hardware R&D - 30001723
Feb 20, 2013, 10:11:15 AM
Idexx Laboratories - 9 months ago
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX) is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a...